"Don't" Every Home Buyer Should Know
- Don't wait for the perfect house...there isn't one. Compromise & prioritizing are necessary elements in home purchasing.
- Don't buy before you do some comparison shopping..especially if you're new to the area.
- Don't write an unrealistic offer or you will simply be helping someone else's offer look good *too low of a price...too many contingencies)
- Don't feel a need to negotiate if a property is fresh to the market, priced right and popular...the good ones often go quickly and at full or close to full price.
- Don't be afraid to write an offer above or below the asking price...offer what it is worth to YOU.
- Don't work with more than one agent. Find one you like and stick with them.
- Don't wait for the perfect condition to buy. The best time to buy is when you have found the right home.