“Safe Selling” Steps Every Home Seller Should Consider:
- Do an honest, detailed “Seller’s Disclosure.”
- Offer a “Home Warranty” to the buyer of your property. (There is less of a chance they will come back to you after the sale if something goes wrong!)
- Remove valuable personal property like jewelry, medicines, etc before allowing your home to be shown.
- Have all necessary inspection that can be done before buyers look at your property.
- Hire a real estate agent/company to represent and guide you through the many details of the home selling process.